Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In the beginning...

I decided to create this because I finally broke my rule about writing to Brigham Young University's Daily Universe Reader's Forum. Politics get me going. I have spent many hours talking with people about this election, but I have spent more time talking and laughing with people about comments submitted to the Reader's Forum. I always have something to say.

Today, I was published when I replied to someone's response to another's article having to do with Obama and DOMA. I could not let it be because I felt he was completely wrong and needed correction as well as defending someone who was standing up for correct principles. They are published Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hope to respond accordingly to most letters, at least those that are funny or need correction. I am busy with school, so I don't know how well I will keep up. My other blogs feel left out as it is, but this is something "close to my funny bone" and right thinking in politics is important ESPECIALLY NOW.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment